Woman Fitness: Building Strength through a Strength Training Program
Women always want to have a beautiful body. It is always the trend in Hollywood and everywhere else. But what is the right exercise program for women who want to lose their fats effectively.
One of most growing form of women exercise is associated with strength training. It does not only cater to fat loss but also provides several benefits. It includes metabolic rate increase, bone density increase and restoration, lean muscles mass increase, injury prevention, improved balance, coronary disease prevention, recovery and rehabilitation, sports performances improvement, delayed aging process, and look and figure enhancement.
Before beginning a strength training program, you need to consult a doctor. This will ensure your safety and proper fitness. In fact, creating routines for strength training is one of the trickiest portions of your fitness program. But if you follow the guidelines provided by some personal trainers, then you can increase your chances of becoming successful with your fitness objectives.
1. You can never strength train your muscle in one day. Minimum time allocations of 24 to 36 hours must be followed. Consecutive days of doing the exercises can lead to muscle fatigue, possible injury, and overtraining. Rests are required to regain lost energy.
2. You cannot lose your weight instantly. For example losing excess stomach fats cannot be achieved by doing only 100 crunches. Stomach flab doesn’t easily disappear in that way. Overall reduction of body fats must be done first by proper rest, regular exercise, and eating well.
3. You cannot tone your body immediately. Step by step procedure should be followed. You need to concentrate on one muscle group. Once you are through, you can proceed to your next target. Considering the use of machines is much better than using free weights only.
4. Your strength training programs should be consistent and regular to ensure successful results. Keep in mind that you have gained weight for years, so losing it also takes time. Your strength training requires a change in your lifestyle. Bad habits must be replaced with good ones.
5. Strength training requires changes every 4 to 6 weeks. It will prevent your body from getting bored and keep workouts more interesting. You need to change your exercise method, and intensity levels. Unchanged routines sometimes stop producing good results in the end. You need to grow from your daily workouts.
6. Your strength training programs need to be created according to your specific objectives. It can include, hypertrophy, adding bulk, fat loss, or maintaining weight. Every objective has also different methods for acquiring optimal results. If you are interested in body fat loss, your strength training is different compared to increasing bulks in your muscles. You need specific goals to create the best possible strength training program.
7. Your regular routine should workout all your major muscles 1 to 3 times a week. It includes the triceps, chest, shoulders, biceps, quads, calves, abs, hamstring, and gluts. It creates imbalance if you missed any one of the muscle groups.
Women who follow these guidelines can build an effective and decent strength training program. Achieving a healthy and fit body is also safe. So, be ready to achieve that beautiful body you have always dreamt of.