Joining the ranks of Tarcher’s runaway editions of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Public Speaking for Success by Dale Carnegie, and The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles, here are three landmark guides to a life of prosperity-now restored to print in beautiful, signature volumes.
– Newly discovered by fans of The Secret, the metaphysical writer Wallace D. Wattles distills the rules of real power and personal achievement in his slender, immensely practical The Science of Being Great-the companion work to The Science of Getting Rich.
– Publisher Robert Collier taught millions of people how to achieve more, attain more, and live more-all by tapping the incredible faculties of the human mind. His leading book, The Secret of the Ages, is available once again in its authoritative, revised edition.
– Businessman Charles F. Haanel made a meticulous study of the “Law of Attraction” in The Master Key System-a step-by-step guide to activating the principle of mental power and a core inspiration behind The Secret.
Each of these volumes features reset and redesigned interiors, rough-front pages, and elegant French flaps, and is published at an affordable price.
Here are the cornerstone works of self-development-perfect for today’s generation of readers.
- File Size: 783 KB
- Print Length: 124 pages
- Publisher: TarcherPerigee; 1 edition (August 16, 2007)
- Publication Date: August 16, 2007
- Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000W5MHWM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled